Thursday, September 23, 2010

Five Senses Poems

We have been writing some poetry this term. We wrote some poems using our senses - looking, hearing, tasting, touching and smelling.

I like the taste of honey because it’s yummy.
I like the smell of perfume because it smells nice.
I like the feel of fur because it’s fluffy.
I like the sound of TV because it might say something special.
I like the look of treasure because it is so shiny. – By Charleen


I like the taste of jelly and chocolate because it goes all gooey and watery.
I like the smell of brownies because it smells delicious.
I like the feel of fur because it is soft.
I like sound of music because it sounds good. – By Yolanda.


I like the taste of ice-cream because it is cold on sunny days.
I like the smell of perfume because it makes you smell nice.
I like the feel of soft fur because it feels really soft.
I like the sound of people laughing because it makes me join in.
I like the look of gold because it is my favourite colour. - By Sky.

1 comment: